The Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is the premier graduate school of economics and management in Ukraine and a leading institution in economics and policy research in Ukraine is accepting applications for Data Analyst.
Key areas of work will include, but not limited to public procurement, health economics and finance, trade, social networks, analysis of emerging technologies.
- Serve as Data Analyst under supervision of the Vice-president for policy research and Policy Projects Director;
- Work with the team on evidence-based policy- and business- recommendations;
- Conduct market analysis;
- Analyze the data using statistical software (Stata, R) and programming languages (Python, Java);
- Write media publications;
- Prepare and delivering presentations;
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisors;
- Conduct social networks analysis;
- Scrap and clean the data;
- Conduct literature reviews;
- Participate in organization of the surveys.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in fundamental sciences or technical fields;
- Professional-level experience with responsibility for business analysis, data analysis, IT products development, development or work with Business Intelligence tools;
- Knowledge of programming languages;
- Knowledge of econometrics;
- Excellent communication, presentation and computer skills; ability to develop own quality written products on Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in English;
- Ability to analyze and synthesize academic literature.
Please send a cover letter and resume with ”DATAPAS” in the subject line by July 30. Sending of your essays or publications will be a plus.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.