- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Date Posted: September, 2016
- Application Deadline: September 23, 2016
- Job Type: Full-time
The Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is the premier graduate school of economics and management in Ukraine and a leading institution in economics and policy research in Ukraine is accepting applications for Grants Manager of the Kyiv School of Economics Policy Department.
Kyiv School of Economics Policy Department performs top economic research and provides consultation in accordance with Ukrainian and global standards of quality; it aims to enhance the economic awareness of the political elite, business experts, and general electorate through the promotion of its research outcomes. One of the key areas of work of the Grant Manager will be administration of the Center of Excellence in Procurement within the USAID-funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS) project.
- Serve as Grant Manager under supervision of the Policy Projects Director and the President;
- Ensure compliance with the rules and regulations administered by the grantors; oversee special audits conducted by grantors.
- Perform functions of financial administration and reporting to include, but not limited to: preparation and timely submission of grant applications and reports, development and adjustment of associated budgets, coordination of budgeted funds, screening and processing requests for expenditures.
- Develop contracts with the trainers and trainees of the Center of Excellence in Procurement;
- Administer the Center of Excellence in Procurement program and reporting to the consortium partners;
- Monitor calls for proposals and coordinate applications for funding, write grants;
- Other duties as assigned by the Program Director;
Professional-level experience with responsibility for grant writing and project management;
Excellent communication, presentation and computer skills; ability to develop own quality written products on Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Proficiency in English;
Experience in web design and content production is a plus
Photo and video-editing software is an asset
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with ”GMTAPAS” in the subject line.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.