Students and Alumni
Kyiv School of Economics accepts around 70 students from around the world annually.
After earning their master’s degree, EERC/ KSE alumni are well prepared to work as economists in policymaking institutions and the private sector, or to continue their education at Ph.D., or MBA programs in Western Europe and North America.
The program graduates represent a precious bank of human resources, and have special strengths:
- Strong analytical, research and modelling skills
- Western-standard and internationally recognized economic education
- Ability to work under stress and manage time well
- Interpersonal, communications and networking skills
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent knowledge of English and other languages
- Open-minded modern worldview
To learn more about our graduates, visit this page.