We are pleased to announce that enrollment in Master's Degree Programs in Economics has started. You can already apply and obtain a scholarship.
| || || |
| || |
- joint program of KSE,
- стажування в
- “Talents from regions”
In this program, Kyiv School of Economics provides scholarships for the most capable students. To receive a scholarship that covers 90% of tuition costs, you will need to:
- submit all your documents to apply.kse.org.ua or in person at KSE no later than March 14th,
- on March 17th pass the scholarship exam in Mathematics, Economics, and English, as well as complete an interview
Applicants with the highest exam results will receive a 90% scholarship.
Applicants who have received a scholarship must also pass entrance exams in July.
Kyiv School of Economics provides a 10% discount for applicants who:
- submit documents by April 30 at apply.kse.org.ua or in person at KSE.
- complete an interview and an online math and economics test.
This is a joint program of the Kyiv School of Economics and the Kyiv National University (KNU). KNU students study about half of the courses at KSE and half at the Department of Mechanics and Mathematics at KNU. Enrollment for the program will begin on July 2nd, entrance exams will be held from July 2nd to the 29th:
- Economics exam and an interview at KSE.
- Mathematics and English – both done at KNU according to their standard procedures.
If you are interested in studying at Kyiv School of Economics, please register. We will inform you about terms and conditions, and will send you advice about preparation to the exams and interviews.