CEOs Leading Transformation of
The educational program was launched in December 2015 with the support of Ministry of Economic Development and Trade and the private equity fund WNISEF.
This educational program aims to introduce modern standards management, corporate culture change and turn to state-efficient and competitive enterprise.
The program lasts 7 months and consists of 14 training modules covering the following thematic areas as corporate governance and building a transparent business, strategic planning, financial planning, human resource management, leadership, change management, marketing strategies, information technology in modern business, communications and more. The program provided both theoretical and practical training, and exchange of experiences between the participants and leaders of successful Ukrainian and international companies
- Facilitating this transformation of state enterprises into successful, transparent, efficient and profitable company.
- Government support Ukraine in the selection and development of new leaders, who will change state enterprises.
- Clarification and promotion among elected leaders the value concept of using modern methods of corporate governance, effective operational management, capital market capabilities and other modern administration approaches.
- Sharing international experience and best practices in public enterprises and their transformation by inviting renowned international professors, experts and practitioners.
- Assist in identifying relevant strategic objectives for different types of state enterprises and provide a basis for development of leaders through mentoring support of similar state-owned companies in North America and the European Union.
Faculty and Guest Speakers
Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine
President of the WNISEF
IFC Country Manager for Ukraine
Managing Partner of Deloitte CIS West region
Director of Strategy, "FARMAK"
CEO, Red Bull
| || |
Professor KSE, US Department of Justice
Managing Partner, PBN Hill+Knowlton Strategies
Distinguished Professor, Smith School of Business, Канада
Professor, SDA Bocconi School of Management
Founded by the Economics Education and Research Consortium (EERC) in 1996, Kyiv School of Economics is a world-class academic institution with a reputation for excellence both in Ukraine and internationally. Read more
Western NIS Enterprise Fund (WNISEF) runs legacy programs, which are focused on assisting Ukraine and Moldova at this critical time in their respective histories through development of sound economic policies and leadership. Read more
The main body in the system of central bodies of the executive power in formation and providing realization of state regulatory policy of economic and social development. Read more