AGROLADY: WOMEN'S LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
November 2014 - January 2015
Program Target Group
The program aims to involve women with experience of minimum one year in areas of:
- cultivation and sale of fruit, vegetables and berries;
- production of milk and dairy product;
- cultivation, storage and processing of grain crops.
The program is open to participants from Volyn, Ivano-Frankivsk and Transcarpathian, Lviv, Rivne, Ternopil, Chernivtsi and Khmelnytsky regions.
Participation in the program is free of charge,
participants are responsible for covering costs for transportation and lodging. Those who attend all modules and successfully complete the task will be reimbursed 50% of the costs for transportation and accommodation by organizers.
All entrants must complete the online questionnaire application. Participants are selected on merit basis by an expert board of representatives of the Kyiv School of Economics and Agro-Lviv Portal.
To provide an opportunity for women from Western regions of Ukraine who are involved in agriculture to gain knowledge and understanding of management, finance and leadership that would promote transition from process oriented approach to seeing own business as a holistic system.
The program aims to unite women with managerial experience in the agricultural sector and create inspiring educational environment that will contribute to personal growth, professional development, exchange of ideas and expansion of business network.
What will you learn?
Educational Modules Thematics:
1. Leadership and Personal Effectiveness.
2. Business: Strategy and Planning.
3. Management: Marketing and People.
4. People Management and Marketing.
5. Opportunities for Growth.
Participation in the Women's Leadership Development Program "Agrolady" is:
- 5 two-day modules with leading faculty and experts in Kyiv School of Economics;
- development of creativity, better understanding of oneslves and own priorities;
- network of like-minded individuals, support, exchange of ideas and experiences;
- meetings with successful women and leading professionals in the agricultural sphere who are eager to share their experiences;
- ongoing online communication;
- opportunity to escape from routine processes, consider own business as an integrated system and to deternine the strategy through mastering the necessary tools;
- increase in the efficiency of own businesses;
- discovery of new perspectives.
Participation in the program envisages 5 two-day modules at Kyiv School of Economics over 3 months period. Between the modules on-line communication and independent work would take place.
KSE Business professors, experts in the field of agriculture, finance, marketing, human resources and legal professionals will be involved in the implementation of the program.
For additional information about the Program, please, contact: