How to apply
May 14-31, 2018
Additional professional exam in Economics (for applicants with non-economics degree)
July 2-26, 2018
July 11, 2018
General English test (registration is open till June 5)
July 2-29, 2018
Admission exam in Economics (interview)
I. How to get 10% tuition discount:
1. Submit documents from February 1 till April 30, 2018:
- Completed online or paper Application Form
- Statement of Purpose
- Two recommendation letters (in Ukrainian or English)
- Transcript of your current grades or Bachelor diploma and official transcript if you have graduated already
- 4 photos 3 cm x 4 cm
- Copy of a passport
- Copy of tax ID number
- Other relevant documents (publications, test certificated (GRE, TOEFL, IELTS), conference theses, awards)
2. Pass an interview.
Interviews with applicants will be scheduled within two weeks after the documents are submitted.
Applicants will be invited to an interview in English with two KSE professors. The interviewers will ask questions about the applicant’s educational and professional background, career goals, English-language proficiency, as well as about the applicant’s familiarization with the KSE curriculum. The interview may also include a discussion of the candidate’s application documents. Interviews are scheduled individually for each applicant.
3. Pass an online test.
After submitting documents, you will be given an access to online test that consists of Economics, Math and English. You can pass it at any convenient time within two weeks.
Admission decision will be made upon reviewing the application documents, online test and interviewing the applicant and will be announced within one-two weeks after passing the interview and online test.
II. How to become a student of Business and Financial Economics program at Kyiv School of Economics:
- Pass additional professional exam in Economics on May 14-31
- Register for General English test on May 14-June 5
- Pass General English test on July 11
- Submit documents to the Admission office on July 2-26
- Pass an interview on July 2-29
Documents submission and an interview in July are also mandatory for those who received 10% tuition discount.
It is possible to apply to both KSE full-time MA programs simultaneously (One-Year MA in Business and Financial Economics and a Two-Year MA in Economic Analysis). In this case an applicant should submit one single full package of required documents by the specified deadline either in paper copy or online and include a separate statement of purpose for each of the programs he/she is applying for.
For futher information regarding Master's Programs please contact:
Head of the Academic Affairs Department
Academic Affairs Coordinator
+38 067 434 7163
Випуск студентів KSE 2018
KSE Master's Programs