How to apply
May 14-31, 2018
Additional professional exam in Economics (for applicants with non-economics degree)
May 14-June 5, 2018
July 6, 2018
July 2-26, 2018
July 27, 2018
Admission exam in Economics
- Completed online or paper Application Form
- Statement of Purpose
- Two recommendation letters (in Ukrainian or English)
- Bachelor diploma and official transcript or transcript of your current grades if you have not graduated yet
- 4 photos 3 cm x 4 cm
- Copy of a passport
- Copy of tax ID number
- Other relevant documents (publications, test certificated (GRE, TOEFL, IELTS), conference theses, awards)
- Economics – 30 points
- Mathematics – 30 points
- English Language – 10 points
- Know the program and its curriculum: know what courses are taught in the first and the second years of study (both the names of the courses and their contents are given on the KSE website). Some students only discover at the admission interview that the economics that is taught at the KSE is quite different from the economics taught at the majority of MA Programs in Ukraine.
- Know what is happening around you: read newspaper/listen to news on the radio or watch TV news. It is important that the applicant is aware about the economic/political situation in his/her country and the world.
- Pass additional professional exam in Economics on May 14-31
- Register for General English test on May 14-June 5
- Pass General English test on July 11
- Submit documents to the Admission office on July 2-26
- Pass an admission exam on July 27.
It is possible to apply to both KSE full-time MA programs simultaneously (One-Year MA in Business and Financial Economics and a Two-Year MA in Economic Analysis). In this case an applicant should submit one single full package of required documents by the specified deadline either in paper copy or online and include a separate statement of purpose for each of the programs he/she is applying for.
Head of the Academic Affairs Department
Academic Affairs Coordinator
+38 067 434 7163