How to apply
August 10, 2017
Application deadline to get
80% tuition waiver & program "Talents from regions"
August 12, 2017
KSE General Scholarship Test for applicants of the MA Program in Economic Analysis
August 15, 2017
We encourage to apply early as the enrollment might be closed when all places are gone.
You can apply online at apply.kse.org.ua, submit a paper application to the KSE Admissions Office either in person or by postal mail to the address: KSE Admissions Office, 92-94 Dmytrivska Str., office 404, Kyiv, 01135.
To become a student of Business and Financial Economics program at Kyiv School of Economics you have to:
1. Submit documents.
- Completed Application Form
- Statement of Purpose
- Two recommendation letters (in Ukrainian or English)
- Bachelor diploma and official transcript or transcript of your current grades if you have not graduated yet
- 2 photos 3 cm x 4 cm
- Copy of a passport
- Copy of tax ID number
- Other relevant documents (publications, test certificated (GRE, TOEFL, IELTS), conference theses, awards)
2. Pass KSE General Scholarship Test.
It consists of three parts - Mathematics, Economics and English.
Maximum number of points an applicant can receive 70, among which:
- Economics – 30 points
- Mathematics – 30 points
- English Language – 10 points
3. Pass an interview.
Interviews with applicants will be scheduled on the same day as the scholarship test or the next day.
Applicants will be invited to an interview in English with two with two KSE professors. The interviewers will ask questions about the applicant’s educational and professional background, academic and career goals, English-language proficiency, as well as about the applicant’s familiarization with the KSE curriculum. The interview may also include a discussion of the candidate’s application documents.
Two tips for preparation to the interview:
- Know the program and its curriculum: know what courses are taught in the first and the second years of study (both the names of the courses and their contents are given on the KSE website). Some students only discover at the admission interview that the economics that is taught at the KSE is quite different from the economics taught at the majority of MA Programs in Ukraine.
- Know what is happening around you: read newspaper/listen to news on the radio or watch TV news. It is important that the applicant is aware about the economic/political situation in his/her country and the world.
It is possible to apply to both KSE full-time MA programs simultaneously (One-Year MA in Business and Financial Economics and a Two-Year MA in Economic Analysis). In this case an applicant should submit one single full package of required documents by the specified deadline either in paper copy or online and include a separate statement of purpose for each of the programs he/she is applying for.
For futher information regarding Master's Programs please contact:
Head of the Academic Affairs Department
Academic Affairs Coordinator
+38 067 434 7163
KSE запрошує на Free Generation Forum 2017
KSE Master's Programs