How to apply
March 14, 2018
Application deadline to get
90% tuition waiver & program "Talents from regions"
March 17, 2018
KSE General Scholarship Test for applicants of the MA Program in Economic Analysis
March 22, 2018
Announcement of the results of the Scholarship Test
- Completed online or paper Application Form
- Statement of Purpose
- Two recommendation letters (in Ukrainian or English)
- Bachelor diploma and official transcript or transcript of your current grades if you have not graduated yet
- 4 photos 3 cm x 4 cm
- Copy of a passport
- Copy of tax ID number
- Other relevant documents (publications, test certificated (GRE, TOEFL, IELTS), conference theses, awards)
- Economics – 30 points
- Mathematics – 30 points
- English Language – 10 points
- Know the program and its curriculum: know what courses are taught in the first and the second years of study (both the names of the courses and their contents are given on the KSE website). Some students only discover at the admission interview that the economics that is taught at the KSE is quite different from the economics taught at the majority of MA Programs in Ukraine.
- Know what is happening around you: read newspaper/listen to news on the radio or watch TV news. It is important that the applicant is aware about the economic/political situation in his/her country and the world.
- Submit documents to the Admission office on July 2-26, 2018
- Pass an admission exam on July 27.
Important! In 2018 all Master programs applicants must pass a unified English exam. The registration for the exam will be open from May 14 till June 5. We will provide an additional information about this exam as soon as receive the instructions from the Ministry of Education.
Applicants who have bachelor degree from non-economic field must pass an additional field exam in Economics from May 14 till 31.
Head of the Academic Affairs Department
Academic Affairs Coordinator
+38 067 434 7163