MA in Mathematical Economics and Econometrics
Joint Master's Program!
Starting date: September 1, 2018!
Apply till July 24!
Master’s Program in Mathematical Economics and Econometrics is a joint program of Kyiv School of Economics, Taras Shevhenko National University and the University of Houston (US).
It is taught exclusively in English by professors of Kyiv School of Economics and Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics at Taras Shevchenko National University.
The program is designed for mathematics majors who want to continue studying advanced mathematics, but also learn about its applications in economics and business, as well as acquire other relevant skills to have a successful career in business and policy analysis, or continue their studies at the US or EU PhD in Economics/Finance programs.
The MA Program in Mathematical Economics and Econometrics at a glance:
- Two-years of full-time studies
- Instruction fully in English
- Globally trained faculty
- Advanced knowledge and skills in mathematics, economics and econometrics
- Research environment
Upon graduation, students get:
If you have questions regarding studying at MA program in Mathematical Economics and Econometrics please contact
- official state Master’s degree in Mathematical Economics and Econometrics issued by Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- KSE certificate
- the University of Houston MA in Economics diploma
- possibilities for further studies at leading Ph.D. programs in North America and Western Europe
- excellent career opportunities in the private and public sector
- access to the KSE alumni network
- Natalia Zaika, Head of Academic Affairs Department, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (067) 434-71-63
- Oksana Bezushchak, Deputy dean at Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics at KNU, by email email@example.com or by phone (044) 259-07-85.
MBA course: Strategic Marketing
Case Club. Case interview summary session
Powerful charting and layout software company, think-cell, will provide the Kyiv School of Economics students, researchers, and faculty with the licenses
KSE Master's Programs