Tuition and Financial Aid
KSE Financial Aid
For 2017-2018 academic year KSE provides 7 full scholarships, that covers tuition fee for 7 best students upon the results of admission exams.
To qualified students KSE offers:
- Merit-based discounts in tuition fee (up to 30%)
- Need-based personalized payment schemes and opportunities to defer tuition payments till after graduation.
Deferral of tuition payments is a special kind of financial support that allows students to postpone payment of the KSE tuition. Student can submit request for the deferral only after the first miniterm of study at KSE.
The tuition fees at the MA Program in Mathematical Economics and Econometrics are the following:
- UAH 55,000 per year tuition fee for KNU courses
- EUR 750 per year tuition fee for KSE courses (payments are made in UAH, the course is fixed at the beginning of the academic year)
- EUR 1,500 University of Houston enrollment fee (the payment is optional, it is made only if a student wants to receive the University of Houston diploma)
KSE Donors’ Contribution
The real cost of providing education at the KSE is €10,000 a year. However, the difference between the cost of the education and the tuition paid by students can be covered thanks to the support of KSE’s donors.
KSE запрошує на Free Generation Forum 2017
KSE Master's Programs