Who can apply?
Any Norwegian or Ukrainian citizen, not necessarily a student.
How to apply?
Add the below listed documents written in English to the registration form
2. Letter of motivation (max 1 page)
3. Business proposal for Norwegian-Ukrainian trade or business development (max 10 pages)
By submitting your business proposal you agree that it may be used by NUCC in its general efforts of searching for Norwegian-Ukrainian business partners and facilitating international business operations between two countries.
Every applicant must find a Ukrainian or Norwegian company on which basis he/she will develop a business proposal following this structure:
- Letter of intention signed by the company on which basis the business proposal is developed (it should be a short declaration about willingness for cooperation with a foreign partner and include information about a contact person from company management);
- Overview of the industry the company is operating in;
- Description of company’s market position and competitive advantages;
- Description of company’s product (goods/services);
- General description of company’s business model;
- Summary of company’s current international operations (only if an applicant is already working for a company operating internationally in Norwegian – Ukrainian business environment)
- Short descriptions of the ideal foreign partner.
REMEMBER, THE NUMBER OF PLACES IS LIMITED. APPLY NOW!
Norwegian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce, Oslo Norway
Web page: www.nucc.no
Program partner in Ukraine:
Kyiv School of Economics
Program coordinators in Ukraine:
Volodymyr Vargola: email@example.com
Vita Dumanska: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students are welcome to the open discussion: Future jobs: What you should learn today not to be replaced by a robot