Research & PolicyKyiv School of Economics provides advanced economics analysis and policy advice to many clients and partners around the world. KSE faculty participate in numerous research projects and the results of such researches are used by governments, business companies, international organizations, and many others.
KSE faculty are qualified economists with leading western universities academic degree,who continue their researches focused on assessment of economic sectors efficiency and capacity as well as on economic modernization, labor economics and economic demography restructuring and others.
Key Facts about KSE Research and Policy Activities
- KSE has implemented more than 30 projects for Ukrainian and international public and private institutions
- KSE projects have been funded by the Global Development Network, UNESCO, the National Science Foundation (USA), IDRC, the Volkswagen Foundation, EBRD, the Erasmus Foundation (EU), Swedbank, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- KSE clients include the World Bank, the IFC, the Ministry of Labor of Ukraine, and USAID projects in Ukraine
- KSE faculty have published more than 55 papers in top international academic journals, and regularly comment in the Ukrainian media.
- Project and policy impact evaluation
- Public economics
- Regional economics and economic development
- International trade
- Labor economics
- Economic demography and health economics
- An impact Evaluation of the Mother and Infant Health Project
- An impact Evaluation of the Social Assistance System Modernization in Ukraine
- CITIES: An Analysis of the Post-Communist Experience
- An Assessment of the Impact of Class Size and School Size on the Performance of Ukrainian Secondary Schools
- The Impact of Services on Productivity in Ukraine
- A Cost-Benefit Analysis of HACCP Implementation in the Ukrainian Food Processing Industries
Ivanna Kurtyk, Administrative Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Запрошуємо на презентацію нової магістерської програми з математичної економіки та економетрики
Research & Policy