Study programs assistant
Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is a World-Class University with a reputation for excellence in Economics Education & Research, Policy Advice and Business Education both in Ukraine and internationally.
We are looking for a Study Programs Assistant who will be responsible for managing study activities.
The primary areas of responsibility include:
Support of Ongoing Students Support Activities
· Handling, filing and processing work with documents
· Pro-actively contribute to day-to-day programs implementation and ensure conformity to expected results
· Development of materials
· Ensure the professional appearance of the office spaces, availability of all needed material
· Tracks the learning process, maintains grading, attendance and feedback systems and program archive
· Supervises study programs logistics and administrative support (incl. venues, program materials etc.), development of the events plan, informing about events, coordination of event preparation
· Planning, launching, conducting and graduation of study long-term and short-term programs
Provide Effective Assistance to Faculty Team
· Organizational and logistical support
· Attendance of meetings and preparation minutes or meeting summaries
· Translation of related documents (English, Ukrainian, Russian)
· Represent the institution at events where potential KSE clients may be present
· Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor
· Reports to supervisorbmb
· Master’s degree or equivalent in economics, law or any of the fundamental sciences or technical fields
· Experience with responsibility for developing curriculum, doing training and presentations; developing or implementing agency training programs; public relations and marketing experience; project planning and program management; contract development processes; monitoring and evaluating programs; budget and financial management is preferable, but not required
· Grant or program management is preferable
· Excelent communication and computer skills; ability to develop own quality written products on Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Cross-functional cooperation and team work skills are highly preferable
· English - upper-intermediate
· Initiativeness and high level of responsibility in work
· Strong problem solving and communication skills
Please, send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Study Programs Assistant.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.