Chief Operating Officer
Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is a World-Class University with a reputation for excellence in Economics Education & Research, Policy Advice and Business Education both in Ukraine and internationally.
We are seeking individuals who share our passion, drive and commitment to make a difference by growing intellectual base for Ukrainian economy. Only those who possess a can-do attitude, thrive in a constantly changing environment, are results driven, and want to work as part of a dynamic team, need apply. If you are professional, enthusiastic and ready to “roll up your sleeves”, we have that new challenge you were hoping to find!
Position Summary: We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. The Chief Operating Officer (COO) will be a strategic member of the Management Team and responsible for the efficiency of business. The COO will have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader.
The primary areas of responsibility include:
- Ensure that KSE has appropriate operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures and staffing structure to strengthen and grow the KSE’s services, and ensure operating efficiency.
- Work with the CFO to ensure the continued financial viability of KSE through sound fiscal management, working closely with the Management Team.
- Identify opportunities for KSE to leverage strengths to take advantage of new opportunities.
- Lead and manage staffing and talent development.
- Provide program and service leadership and input for strategic plan implementation processes with Management team and staff.
- Develop and implement a system for tracking and reporting on the progress of the strategic plan implementation.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience managing professionals, fostering innovation, creativity, management, entrepreneurship, and/or generating profits and value.
- 5+ years demonstrated ability leading change, forward thinking, and building high functioning teams.
- Experience managing a sustainable organization using multiple funding streams preferred.
- Past experience managing human resources, function including personnel, compensation, and recruiting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Ukrainian and English).
- Passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 15, 2017. Mark your email subject line: COO Position.