Human Resources Manager
Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is a World-Class University with a reputation for excellence in Economics Education & Research, Policy Advice and Business Education both in Ukraine and internationally.
We are seeking individuals who share our passion, drive and commitment to make a difference by growing intellectual base for Ukrainian economy. Only those who possess a can-do attitude, thrive in a constantly changing environment, are results driven, and want to work as part of a dynamic team, need apply. If you are professional, enthusiastic and ready to “roll up your sleeves”, we have that new challenge you were hoping to find!
Position Summary: The Human Resources Manager (HR Manager) will promote KSE corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, recruitment, performance management, training & development, and talent management services.
The primary areas of responsibility include:
- Implementing strategic organizational change to increase productivity and employee satisfaction;
- Establishing human resources objectives and KPIs in line with organizational objectives.
- Managing human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions.
- Guiding KSE management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines;
- Communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in HR, social studies or other relevant field;
- 5+ years of proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive;
- Solid knowledge of HR law and practices;
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company;
- Strong communication skills – speaking, writing and listening (Ukrainian and English) as well as strong interpersonal, organizational and attention to detail skills.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com before August 18, 2017. Mark your email subject line: HR Manager Position.