Training Program Officer
POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT: Training Program Officer
Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is a World-Class University with a reputation for excellence in Economics Education & Research, Policy Advice and Business Education both in Ukraine and internationally.
Centre of Excellence in Procurement (CEP), established at the Kyiv School of Economics within USAID-funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services consortium and in cooperation with EU funded Project “Harmonization of Public Procurement System of Ukraine with the EU Standards”. CEP is intellectual capacity for analyzing the efficiency of the procurement process and detecting possible tacit corruption cases, and the organizational support and training for the market participants.
Objectives of CEP are development of an educational program for procurers to provide comprehensive and deep expertise in procurement and improvement of efficiency of procurement with the means of deep and accessible analytical research.
We are looking for an Training Program Officer. The Training Program Officer will be responsible for managing study activities.
- Develop Annual Training Plan & Training Calendar;
- Work with the Program implementation team on assessing training needs, participant’s selection, group formation, and launch of the Program.
- Coordinate program implementation, including organizational support, communication with the trainers and trainees, preparation of the educational materials;
- Implement activities within quality control procedures, including evaluations of trainings and trainers & trainees surveys;
- Develop contracts with trainers and manages/monitors funding to ensure trainings follow the requirements;
- Manage the program and reporting to the consortium partners;
- Other duties as assigned by the Program Director;
- Master’s degree or equivalent in economics, law or any of the fundamental sciences or technical fields;
- Experience with responsibility for developing curriculum, doing training and presentations; developing or implementing agency training programs; public relations and marketing experience; project planning and program management; contract development processes; monitoring and evaluating programs; budget and financial management is preferable, but not required.;
- Professional teaching, training and consulting experience; preferably in higher or adult education is preferable, but not required.
- Grant or program management is preferable;
- Excellent communication and computer skills; ability to develop own quality written products on Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with ”TPO Tapas” in the subject line.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.