POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT: Director of Communications and Marketing
Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is a World-Class University with a reputation for excellence in Economics Education & Research, Policy Advice and Business Education both in Ukraine and internationally.
We are seeking individuals who share our passion, drive and commitment to make a difference by growing intellectual base for Ukrainian economy. Only those who possess a can-do attitude, thrive in a constantly changing environment, are results driven, and want to work as part of a dynamic team, need apply. If you are professional, enthusiastic and ready to “roll up your sleeves”, we have that new challenge you were hoping to find!
We are looking for an experienced Director of Communications and Marketing to ensure high-quality and greatest impact communications are created for the KSE audiences. The Director of Communications and Marketing will be responsible for managing all marketing activities and building external relationships with the organization's constituencies, include ng funders and the media.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide dynamic leadership and influential direction to communications and marketing both internally and externally, to attract audiences via enhancing awareness of the KSE brand.
- Determine short/long-range goals, plans, policies, and budgets to support the strategic plan of the KSE.
- Work collaboratively and effectively across departments developing strong relationships with other senior team members, understanding their objectives and working to promote the mission and goals of the School.
- Establish the best practice protocol for mission-driven understanding of how the KSE brand should be known to both internal and external audiences.
- Coordinate, develop, and direct KSE messaging strategy – right message, right messenger, right audience, at the right time.
- Create and implement all marketing efforts to ensure effective communication, help attract new audiences, communicate priorities, and elevate event exposure with all KSE external audiences and communities;
- Ensure all communications and marketing collateral represents exceptional quality and attention to detail.
- Develop and manage revenue goals and departmental budgets for Marketing.
- Oversee and identify opportunities to enhance and broaden revenue streams by aligning communication strategies and ensure that all related financial growth opportunities and communications are a blended and unified process.
- Oversee website design and content;
- Constantly improve the department’s performance by assessing strengths, as well as areas requiring improvement, and making necessary adjustments
- Create and/or oversee all written communications, including presentations, event materials and invitations, letters, blogs, social media, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in digital marketing.
Minimum of a Master’s degree in Marketing or related fields.
5+ years of experience managing professionals, fostering innovation, creativity, management, entrepreneurship, and/or generating profits and value.
5+ years of demonstrated ability to lead change, think forward, and build effective teams.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Ukrainian and English).
Passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, drive, and self-direction.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com before August 18, 2017. Mark your email subject line: CMD Position.